Oct 13, 2010

My New Life

So, just today I discovered my old blog post. And when I say old.. I mean, really old. So many things in my life have changed since I last posted on here and I realized that I've gotten much better at writing since I've posted. This post is just an update on what's been going on in my life, so sorry if you get bored.

Since the last time I posted, I've turned 16.
I had a job, and then lost it because of this economy.
I was accepted to Burke Middle College and now I'm a freshman in college while being a junior in high school.
I've made new friends and lost a love.
I've become smarter about my money choices, and soon I'll be getting another job.
I have a new crush, someone who has been in my life since January and has become a great friend.
I failed a couple tests, made some bad grades, but in the end, I'm okay.
I've gone to summer camps and I've learned more about God.
I didn't get to go on the mission trip to Texas, but I'm planning on another one as I write.
I've even lost a little weight!

Now that you know what's been going on in my life, tell me what's been going on in yours. Let me know how your feeling, or what's been going on. I'd love to hear about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment